how often should I paint the outside of the facade of my house?
The answer depends on several factors as the quality of the material or weather, but if you want to keep a well-maintained and good looking home, go through the steps we list below:
If you want a paint job to last a long time, preparation work is as important as the quality paint. The surfaces of your house need to be clean and well-sanded. All types of cracks need to be repaired. This will ensure the paint can adhere to the entire surface for the long haul.
There's no argument. A quality paint job, done with quality paint, will last longer. Investing in a lower-quality paint because it's cheaper is only going to cost you more money when you need to repaint too soon.
Climate matters when it comes to paint's durability. If you live near the coast, for example, where the exterior of your home takes a beating from sand, sun, and salty air, you'll need to repaint more frequently than a home in a more forgiving climate.
Different materials require different maintenance schedules.
- Wood siding - Plan to repaint every three to seven years, or stain it every four years.
- Aluminum siding - Plan on painting aluminum siding every five years.
- Stucco - Stucco can go five to six years between paint jobs.
- Cement fiberboard siding - This newer material can last 10 to 15 years between paint jobs.
- Painted brick - Painted brick only needs to be repainted every 15 to 20 years. Unpainted brick just needs to be cleaned, not painted.
if you are looking to paint your facade or new advise to do so , You can contact us from our website or any of the other ways.
629 686 621